Sunday 29 July 2012

Weekend wishlist #2

Wants 2
1) The Last Judgement Leggings - Black Milk - £49.71 2) Black and Gold Bar Bodycon Dress - Miss Selfridge - £37 
3) Black Wedge Flatform Sandals - River Island - £35 4) YSL Le Teint Touche Eclate Foundation - Selfridges - £28
5) Michael Kors Stainless Steel and Crystal Chronograph Watch - Net-A-Porter - £195

So these are the items I've been lusting after this week, I'd also love the money to purchase them but that's definitely not happening any time soon!

1) I've always been a fan of Black Milk clothing but never actually purchased anything. I've never been sure whether I can justify spending so much money on a pair of leggings that I'll only be able to wear with a select few tops. Knowing me I'd also get bored of the print after a week, therefore these are more than likely not going to be purchased, but I'll continue to dream about them!

2) This beautiful dress from Miss Selfridge is my absolute LBD dream! It's actually textured although it doesn't look like it here which I love, as I imagine this will make it appear less clingy. It's really simple but would look so good matched with statement gold jewellery. If I had perfect abs this dress would be on it's way to me right now...must do more Zumba. 

3) When I first started seeing flatforms around the high street and online I wasn't too sure. These however have definitely changed my mind. I want them on my feet now!

4) So YSL have finally developed their magic highlighter formula to create a foundation and I'm so eager to try it. This foundation claims to target shadowy areas and define contours as well as being able to build up coverage without feeling the mask like effect many foundations have. The price is spretty surprising for a luxury brand foundation, at £28 it isn't as expensive as competitors and from reading various reviews it seems as though it's worth every penny. I believe there is a 7 day sample available so I'm 100% making a trip to Selfridges tomorrow!

5) Last but definitely not least is this beautiful Michael Kors watch. I've had my Toy Watch for around 2 years now and it's lasted so well. I love gold oversized, big and bulky watches so this is just perfect for me! I've been wanting to purchase a Michael Kors watch for a while now and I'm just waiting to find the perfect one (as well as waiting to find some money) this could just be the one!

Have any of you tried the new YSL foundation or want to? What do you think of it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment