Friday 26 October 2012

Dark Side of Nude: Topshop Lipstick in Fawn



 Lipstick in Fawn - Topshop - £9

After a month and a half I finally have the Internet in my new place, so happy! Hopefully from now on I'll be able to post a lot more often. I have so much stuff waiting to be reviewed that I picked up in the last month so stay tuned!

I actually purchased this lipstick yesterday and I couldn't wait to blog about it. It's part of Topshop's new collection 'Dark Side of Nude' which is packaged beautifully in a matte black tube which I am so happy about! I can't stand light coloured packaging getting filthy in my bag, so this is a fantastic move by Topshop for me. 

It's £1 more than their core collection lipsticks and one of two in this particular collection. This shade, Fawn, is just amazing! It's a beautiful nude colour with a hint of peach perfect for day to day wear. I only own one other Topshop lipstick (review here) but I find that it applies better than that; more smoothly and with a subtle glossy finish.

I can tell this is going to become a handbag essential and something I reach for quite a lot. What do you think about this shade? Have you tried anything from the Dark Side of Nude collection?

5 comments:

  1. I love how natural and how everyday wear this colour looks :) xx

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the 'wicked' colour yesterday! I thought maybe I'd be too pale for the orangey tones in this one! :( looks lovely on you though :). My post on 'Wicked' is http://awhbabydoll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/wicked.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it looks lovely, very natural ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really pretty on you, I hate how dirty the standard Topshop make up gets so this is definitely a good move haha! XO

    Please check out my blog if you get a chance, I've just started out and any comments or followers would mean the world to me <3

    dottymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove the shade.. and ur makeup is so pretty :) really suits u x

    ReplyDelete