Tuesday 17 July 2012

Introduction


Hello! Harriet, 19 and currently studying BSc (Hons) International Fashion Marketing at MMU. I've been wanting to start a blog for some time now and I guess right now is better than ever to begin as I've been feeling extremely unproductive since finishing my first year at uni a couple of months ago. I hope to fill these pages with posts about my latest purchases both fashion and beauty related, outfits of the day, inspiration and influences, wish lists and wants as well as a little bit of what's going on in my life. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome Harriet! I'm a follower of you on Tumblr and I love your blog so I can't wait to see what you bring here!XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you very much:) I'm excited to start blogging, I wanted something a bit more substantial than Tumblr!xo

      Delete